- We collect information about you to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics.
- We collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data that you submit to PREPARE THE WORD should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We do not require any demographic information (such as income level) or unique identifiers (such as Social Security number). Do not provide such information to anyone who may be fraudulently representing themselves as associated with PREPARE THE WORD or its publisher, TrueQuest Communications, LLC.
- We disclose your information for certain purposes to third parties, to perform services on our behalf or to assist us in providing services to you, including content delivery, bill payment, marketing, and communications. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with the services they are providing on behalf of PREPARE THE WORD.
- The PREPARE THE WORD website contains links to other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by PREPARE THE WORD.
- PREPARE THE WORD allows you to update the information about your account, including your contact information and your communication preferences in the “My Account” portion of our website. You must be signed in to access “My Account.”
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with the above outlined principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have a question regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at 800-942-1811.
Last updated: October 22, 2015